Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cheesy Hashbrowns & Pork Chops


What you need (Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole):
- 1 lb (one package) hash browns, defrosted 
- 1/2 c. melted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper 
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 
- 1 c. milk 
- 1 c. sour cream 
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese (I just use an entire package of it.)

What you do (Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole):
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place into a 9"x13" glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes.

What you need (Ranch Italian Oven Fried Pork Chops):
- Ranch dressing
- 2 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 packet of Italian dressing mix
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- Pork chops (however many you want to make is up to you.)

What you do (Ranch Italian Oven Fried Pork Chops):
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, parmesan cheese & garlic powder in a large bowl. Pour some ranch dressing onto a plate.
- Coat pork chops in ranch dressing and coat with the dry mix (in the bowl.)
- Place on tin foil-lined, cooking spray coated baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes.


Please ignore the insane-looking cream corn in the picture of the finished dinner. Apparently it's all we had and split an entire can between the two of us. I figured I'd switch it up and make pork chops instead of chicken like I usually do. These pork chops weren't that bad and were real easy to make. We had a lot of crumbs/coating left over but only used 3 pork chops so you may have to alter the crumb mix for your family.

The cheesy hashbrowns are something I make every now and again and are my absolute favorite. They make great leftovers (and I hate eating leftovers) and taste great cold as well. My boyfriend had never had it until I started making them and it's one of his favorites. Heck, everyone I know who has had them is in love with them.

Pin It

1 comment: