Friday, March 23, 2012

My new Etsy shop!

I have a few posts lined up for y'all to read but forgive me for not having time to get them posted. In the meantime, I wanted to shamelessly plug but brand new Etsy shop. Several friends insisted I get one going since I like to make digital prints/art/work/whatever you want to call it so I finally bit the bullet and got one going. It only has a few listings right now but after the weekend, that will change a bit.

Also, once things get a little more settled around here I plan to list some homemade jewelry in the shop as well.


If you would be so kind as to check it out and spread the word, it would be much appreciated. Thank you! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mine will be spent working on another maternity photo shoot and rainbow pinwheel sugar cookies with my six-year-old (yes, I will share pictures & a how-to!)

My Etsy shop - String & Ink.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment